Paving: 8x why you should choose natural stone over concrete
From patio to drive, paving is a good choice to use for your design. But sometimes it’s hard to see the wood for trees when you compare different materials. Here’s 8 reasons why you should choose natural stone as your paving solution.
- Every slab of natural stone has its own colour, texture and natural markings. This makes your design unique in comparison to manufactured coloured concrete.
- If you maintain and seal your natural stone, the colour and appearance will stay the same over time. It doesn’t wear, unlike paving equivalents.
- Natural stone is a hard material that can take some wear and tear. Thanks to that, stone hardly breaks or cracks. If it does, you can easily replace damaged pieces one by one.
- Natural stone is frost resistant.
- Natural stone is easier to maintain than concrete paving equivalents. They just need a simple clean. At Stoneworld we advise to use the scientifically developed products by Rob Parker’s Best to maintain your stone.
- You can easily avoid threats like fungus. Just make sure you seal and maintain your stone.
- Natural stone will increase the value of your house when you decide to resell.
- Prices of natural stone are more competitive now compared to the past. Long-term, natural stone is a cost-effective solution.
Stoneworld can offer you a huge choice in natural stone paving slabs for patios and paths plus other hard landscaping materials for the garden. We are careful only to source the best quality stone paving and landscaping products from around the world. This ensures our customers can enjoy the results of fine quality products in their gardens for years to come. Ask for our advice on ideas to complete your garden or house design.