A stunning stone staircase makes an impactful centre piece to any home, but you may be wondering how to go about the process of designing and purchasing one for your home.
- The first step is to talk to our team about the ideas you have for your staircase. We are open to any ideas and suggestions you have, whether you would like a spiral staircase, extra long steps, curved steps, or you have another idea, we are happy to discuss this with you. Stoneworld can also calculate a quote based on a drawing before we come and template.
- Secondly, we will need accurate measurements for your staircase. To do this, we provide a templating service, where our team visit the site and template the proposed design using our digital scanner. This will also help us determine how your staircase will fit into your home, and how we can help you design your staircase in the most suitable way.
- The next step is to decide on the stone type you would like. At Stoneworld, we have a wide variety of different stones, varying in colour, texture and finish. You are more than welcome to visit our showroom in Great Milton to have a look at our choice of stone, or we can send you some samples in the post – the choice is yours, and our team will be on hand to help you choose the most suitable stone for your staircase.
- When the stone is chosen, we make individual pieces in the masonry factory using the water-jet cutter for accuracy. This ensures precision and a perfectly fitted staircase. Once that’s finished, the stone pieces are ready to be shipped and fitted.
- Once your staircase design has been formed from poured concrete or fabricated in steel, and the precision cut stone cladding has been made, you will have a beautiful bespoke architectural centrepiece for your home.
If you have any questions about this process, or you would like to talk to us about any ideas you have for your own staircase, please do get in touch with us on 01844 279274 or email us at email@example.com, and one of our team will be more than happy to assist you.