At Stoneworld we support fair trade, and only operate with suppliers who comply with our ethical trading policy.
We regularly appraise our suppliers against these criteria.
This policy sets out the minimum labour standards that we expect our suppliers to comply with.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used (child means below the age of 14 years, unless local minimum age law stipulates a higher age of work or mandatory schooling, in which case the higher age shall apply).
- Wages and benefits meet the minimum standard.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Human and civil rights are respected.
Stoneworld has visited and monitored all aspects of the supply chain including quality, working conditions and general employment practices. We aim to deliver products manufactured to the highest technical and ethical standard.