Ethical Trading Policy
At Stoneworld we support fair trade, and only operate with suppliers who comply with our ethical trading policy.
We regularly appraise our suppliers against these legal criteria.
This policy sets out the minimum labour standards that are required.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Wages and benefits meet the minimum standard.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Human and civil rights are respected.
Stoneworld has visited and monitored all aspects of the supply chain including quality, working conditions and employment practices. We are satisfied that our suppliers comply with our strict code of conduct and ethical standards.
We have a close relationship with all of our suppliers, and work tirelessly with them to ensure a socially responsible supply chain, which falls in line with our ethical trading policy.