From patio to driveway, paving is a good choice to use for your design. However, sometimes it can be difficult to make a decision when you compare different materials.
Here are 8 reasons why you should choose natural stone as your paving solution.
- Every slab of natural stone has its own colour, texture and natural markings. This makes your design unique in comparison to manufactured coloured concrete.
- If you maintain and seal your natural stone, the colour and appearance will stay the same over time. It does not wear, unlike paving equivalents.
- Natural stone is a hard material that can take some wear and tear. Thanks to that, stone hardly breaks or cracks. If it does, you can easily replace damaged pieces one by one.
- Natural stone is frost-resistant.
- Natural stone is easier to maintain than concrete paving equivalents. They just need a simple clean. At Stoneworld we advise to use the scientifically developed products by Rob Parker’s Best to maintain your stone.
- You can easily avoid threats like fungus. Just make sure you seal and maintain your stone.
- Natural stone will increase the value of your house when you decide to resell.
- Prices of natural stone are more competitive now compared to the past. Long-term, natural stone is a cost-effective solution.
We can offer you a huge choice in natural stone paving slabs for patios and paths plus other hard landscaping materials for the garden. We are careful only to source the best quality stone paving and landscaping products from around the world. This ensures our customers can enjoy the results of fine quality products in their gardens for years to come.